We are always in need of the following (any brand is fine):
- Composition Books (black, dark blue or green)
- 2-Pocket Folders (black, dark blue or green)
- Ruled Notebook Paper – 3 hole punched
- Stick Pens – black or blue ink
- Photocopy Paper (multi-purpose)
- 9×12 Catalog Envelopes – opening on long side
- Dry Erase Markers – for writing on white boards
- Springer Atlas Hardboard Drawing Boards, 18 x 24 x 1/4 Inches – 565567 from Amazon @ $7.56 each
- Certificate Paper from Amazon – “Award Certificates – 50 Blank Plain Paper Sheets – with Gold Foiled Metallic Border Computer Paper – Laser & Inkjet Printer Compatible – 11 x 8.5 Inches” by Juvale $14.99
SPECIAL REQUESTS: Since our students cannot access the internet, they are not able to take advantage of the language learning apps that are out there. So we need to find materials for learning (1) French (2) Latin American Spanish (3) Swahili. Needs include: DVDs, Audio CDs, Language Books, Dictionaries, Phrase Books. Preferences are for Berlitz or Rosetta Stone, but we will be grateful for any donations.
Also requested are learning tools for beginners in computers, including how to use programs, etc.